The purpose of Autism Watch is to provide a scientific perspective on the many aspects of autism. This Web site is for families of autistic children (including adult children), practitioners treating autistic patients, and anyone else with an interest in autism. Our goals are to:
- Provide basic information about autism
- Offer scientific analysis of autism therapies
- Discuss the merits of the many proposed causes of autism
- Identify reliable sources of help and information
- Report improper actions to regulatory agencies
- Help people seek legal redress if they have been victimized
Autism Watch collects no electronic or personal data from visitors. All e-mail messages are kept confidential except that comments about the site may be posted after deleting the sender’s name and e-mail address.
This page was revised on December 14, 2009.